Hey guys! I am back with another freebie!
Winter is over and spring is currently helping us transition to summer. Hence I thought that this would be a perfect time to have the weekly theme in spring colours, right? This week’s stickers are a perfect mix of vintage and spring patterns! If you would prefer to jump right into it then scroll over to the bottom of this post for the download link.
The sizes of the full and half boxes are the same i.e. 1.875″ x 1.5″ and 1″ x 1.5″ respectively. Thus these stickers should fit perfectly in the Lipik Designs or EC planner. The full boxes would be slightly short for the Happy Planner though.
The download contains a single .pdf file which has 2 sheets of printable stickers. The file is in A4 size. However, you can also print these on a ‘US letter’ size paper without scaling. One key point that I would like to emphasise here is the ‘No scaling’ option while printing. Do not resize your page to fit on other size pages. It will most likely result in printing misfit stickers. The images have been included at 300 dpi, so there shouldn’t be any issues related to their sharpness.
What will you need?
- The .pdf file
- Access to a color printer
- A4 size of white sticker paper – 2 sheets (you can also use a plain paper and glue)
- A pair of scissors or a paper trimmer
- Planner 😉
I got mine printed at Printfield here in Bengaluru and it cost me a whopping ₹40/- for 2 sheets (₹30/- for printing on an A3 sticker paper and ₹10/- for the actual paper.
Here’s are the printed stickers on the sticker paper.
Please excuse the blueish tinge in the pictures. The lighting wasn’t so great that day 😦
- The files provided in the download link are for personal use only. They cannot be resold, modified or used commercially.
- If you would like to share these printables or images with your readers or on social media please link directly to this page, not to the printable file itself and provide a full credit link.
I hope you enjoy using these stickers. Please don’t hesitate to share your comments and suggestions on these stickers. If you end up using the stickers, do share your spreads on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and tag me with @indianplanneraddict and #indianplanneraddict .