It’s freebie time! Since my last freebie was so well received I was encouraged to make another set of planner stickers for you guys 🙂 So here they are, in their full glory 😉 This time I have used a set of some pretty floral patterns in shades of pink. The seasons are so contrasting all over the world right now, like there’s summer in US and monsoons here in India! Hence, I thought these designs would go well with all kinds of seasons, no matter where you are in the world!
The download link is towards the end of this article in case you prefer to jump right in!
The sizes of the full and half boxes are the same i.e. 1.875″ x 1.5″ and 1″ x 1.5″ respectively. Thus these stickers should fit perfectly in the Lipik Designs or EC planner.
The download contains a single .pdf file which has 2 sheets of printable stickers. The file is in A4 size. However, you can also print these on a ‘US letter’ size paper without scaling. One key point that I would like to emphasize here is the ‘No scaling’ option while printing. Do not resize your page to fit on other size pages. It will most likely result in printing misfit stickers. The images have been included at 300 dpi, so there shouldn’t be any issues related to their sharpness.
What will you need?
- The .pdf file
- Access to a color printer
- A4 size of white sticker paper – 2 sheets (you can also use a plain paper and glue)
- A pair of scissors or a paper trimmer
- Planner 😉
Here’s are the printed stickers on the sticker paper.
And below is the finished spread.
- The files provided in the download link are for personal use only. They cannot be resold, modified or used commercially.
- If you would like to share these printables or images with your readers or on social media please link directly to this page, not to the printable file itself and provide a full credit link.
I hope you enjoy using these stickers. Please don’t hesitate to share your comments and suggestions on these stickers. If you end up using the stickers, do share your spreads on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and tag me with @indianplanneraddict and #indianplanneraddict 😃.