Hi guys! How are you all doing? I haven’t been posting much since I was busy with my Etsy shop 🙂 It is the festive season here in India and we cannot let Diwali go without some bright earthen lamps in our planner spreads, right 😉 So I decided to create a Diwali weekly printable kit.
I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed making this kit using a bold color palette which attempts to reflect the colors of India 🙂 In this kit, I have tried to capture the spirit of Diwali in a modern sense. I hope you guys enjoy using it! I have tried to keep most of the content in a way that can be easily cut using scissors or a paper trimmer, however, there are a few functional deco elements on the last page which are best suited to be cut by Silhouette or a gyro cutter.
The download links are towards the end of this article in case you prefer to jump right in! However, since I have made a few changes in the format I urge you to go through the post 🙂
Here is a preview of the kit. I too will be using them next week for Diwali, so will update this post with my planner spreads then.
The sizes of the full and half boxes are the same i.e. 1.875″ x 1.5″ and 1″ x 1.5″ respectively. Thus these stickers should fit perfectly in the Lipik Designs or EC planner.
What will you need?
- The .pdf file(s)
- Access to a color printer
- White sticker paper (Letter or A4) – 4 sheets (you can also use a plain paper and glue)
- A pair of scissors/ paper trimmer/ Silhouette
I have made a few changes in the layout and overall structuring of the printables considering Silhouette usage and therefore there are a few new points that I would like to mention before you proceed ahead with your stickers. I request you to go through them carefully.
- There are total 4 pages in this set. I have structured the contents such that the first two pages contain the essentials and the last 2 pages have extra optional content that can be skipped in case you prefer a minimal layout.
- The pages are now in ‘Letter’ size and not in ‘A4 size’. However, that would not affect the printing of these pages on A4 paper.
- Remember to select ‘No Scaling’ option when printing these stickers. Any scaling will result in the boxes not fitting the planner.
- The files provided in the download links are for personal use only. They cannot be resold, modified or used commercially.
- Please do not use it as a listing for third-party commercial print and cut service [Etsy shops]. I do provide a printing and cutting and shipping service [international included] for my printables, in case you require that. Please get in touch with me for the same on indianplanneraddict[at]gmail[dot]com
- If you would like to share these printables or images with your readers or on social media please link directly to this page, not to the printable file itself and provide a full credit link.
I hope you enjoy using these stickers. Please don’t hesitate to share your comments and suggestions on these stickers. If you end up using the stickers, I urge you to share your spreads on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and tag me with @indianplanneraddict and #indianplanneraddict. Nothing would give me more joy than seeing all the awesome creative planner spreads that you guys make with these stickers. 😃
Happy planning and Happy Diwali guys!!!